The primary responsibility of the Project Manager will be to lead a successful implementation, meeting timelines and budget requirements for our clients. The manager coordinates and prioritises project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients and senior management. Much of your time will be coordinating tasks, directing resources and staying aware of all aspects of the project.
Additionally, the Project Manager often works with external customers as needed and travels on-site to client meetings. Ensuring projects are implemented within contractual obligations, whilst managing client expectations.
- Plan and organise projects, or project phases through the entire phase of client projects
- Work directly with clients, visiting customer locations if needed
- Monitor progress, identifying problems and issues, applying proactive solutions
- Keep track of progress, ensuring that the project is on time and on budget
- Assume ownership and take responsibility for activities
- To manager and co-ordinate all work with developer staff and managing their time correctly
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role or background in a design agency
- Good listening skills, but able to challenge and bring own ideas for requirements and solutions
- Communication skills need to be at the highest level
- Troubleshooting and the ability to detect potential issues on projects
- Implementing solutions
- Confident & assertive
- Self reliant and responsible
- Self motivated, pro-active and prepared to act on instinct
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to meet own or project objectives, and to assist colleagues in meeting their objectives
- Good understanding and experience with the management and delivery of the complete project
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Full, UK Driving Licence
Dependant on experience between £20,000-25,000.
If this position sounds like something you think is right for you then please send your CV and covering letter to:
We look forward to hearing from you.